You have found the best source of information for high school baseball on the internet. Come in and browse a while...all of the information on this site is free.
We don't rate or rank high school players here at the High School Baseball Web. Our mission is to provide information, links and resources about the high school experience. More importantly we have created a community of folks that are "hooked" on the place!
Some of the information that you will find here:
- High school team website links (over 1,000)
- Summer travel team website links
- Tips on how to make the high school team
- High school baseball talent showcase listings, articles, and contact information
- Interviews with high school and college coaches, professional baseball scouting directors, high school players and showcase directors
- College recruiting "how to" information
- Our Recruiting Timeline — what to do and when
- A professional baseball section — how does the draft work, pro try-outs and more
- Articles relating to the high school baseball experience — how to take good action photos, how to build a field, what makes a good concession stand, and much more
- In all there are over 300 articles and pages of information on the High School Baseball Web — all free!
- And last but not least — Our "World Famous" message board forums!
Spread the Word
Would you like a High School Baseball Web Poster, to help spread the word about this site?
PDF Poster Adobe .pdf format
Excel Poster Microsoft Excel
The High School Baseball Web went online in February of 1998. The reason it was created is this:
After wearing out several search engines, very little was online about the high school baseball experience.Read More
Articles & Stories
How to make the high school team, advice for parents, tips on the recruiting journey...
You'll find these articles and many more in the Articles & Stories section of the HS Baseball Web.Read More
We have created a community of folks through our message boards that we are very proud of.
Regular visitors or "Websters" offer advice and opinions, share joys and sorrows, and interact like neighbors.Read More